Cannot get past blue screen

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by newjudd, Oct 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. newjudd

newjudd User

I am stuck at the Blue Screen. Has not been able to load for several days. Tried to on different computers at different sites and still no luck. ID 10002399

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have reset your resources and this appears to have gotten things working again. Please let us know if you can access your game now.

3. newjudd

newjudd User

I have access now, thanks for that. But.... my power level and mood got cut in half in the process. ID 10002399

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I thought you were aware that is the result of resetting the resources. Therer is a glitch in the way the power and mood levels are calculated. When you use an improvement to your residences the power level does not return to the original level when the improvement expire. Any time we are forced to reset the resources it causes the levels to be reset also. The levels you have now are the true levels.