Cannot Login...just loading

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by silverbeard, Feb 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi,

I can't log in to my RisingCities account 4-5 days ago and until today stay the same. I've tried to log in from another computer and android phone with no luck.

Please advise,

Silverbeard

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

silverbeard - I have reset your resources for your game. Which allowed access to the game. This process does cause your mood and power levels to be reset to their true values. So you will have to rebuild those levels back up. Let us know if you are able to log in.

3. Hi,

I'd like to inform you that I can login now. I was also wondering about the mood and power levels that always at full level.
    Unfortunatelly, I missed a lot of time upgrading buildings due to this issue.

Thanks for your help

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The power and mood levels are raised artificially in the game. When you place a temporary improvement the additional amount that it improves your power and mood does not go away when the improvement expires. So when the game gets caught in a log in loop (will not complete the booting up of the game) and we reset your game those prior improvements increases go away.