Can't click on farm to build it.

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by truelinor, Jan 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. truelinor

truelinor User

I just got a farm - leveled up to where I could have one - and, even though I don't really need one, I thought it would be neat to have one. So, I spent 250,000 CCs and bought one, but when I click on it nothing happens. I can't get it to bring up the screen to where I can start building on it. I don't want to demolish it - I spent too much CCs on it! I even restarted my computer and it still doesn't work. Help, please! :(

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Once again I do not understand the question. Checked your game and all of your farms are in production. Therefore I could not research the issue. Are you talking about the Ranch you are building at the seashore? You need to have the materials to upgrade the ranch. You need 1000 wood paneling you have 412 wood paneling.

3. truelinor

truelinor User

Oops. Yes, I was talking about the Ranch. I am so sorry - I feel like a newbie! Asking questions I once knew the answer to! o_O I figured it out - I didn't have a road connected to it. :oops: :rolleyes:

Sorry to bother you!

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

No bother, good luck and have fun.