Can't get in!

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Gregorysilverest, Jul 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. My game,10160800, will not progress any farther than the choice of four areas. My wife's game, 10212020, will not go farther than the blue screen with the seven squares at the bottom. Please help! Sincerely; Gregory M. Silverest

2. I have been into my game,10160800. 10212020 is still not working. Please help.

3. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Sometimes it is necessary to change the browser to connect and return to the usual browser to continue playing ;)

Parfois, il est nécéssaire de changer de navigateur pour se connecter et de revenir au navigateur habituel pour continuer à jouer ;)

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We have reset your resources for your game. Which allowed access to the game. This process does cause your mood and power levels to be reset to their true values. So you will have to rebuild those levels back up. Let us know if you are able to log in.