Can't pass the blue screen

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Elco, Nov 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elco

Elco User

Hi,

Up to yesterday, I could access the game without a single issue, but as of today, the game is loading extremely painfully and I cannot pass the blue screen.

The cache of my browser is fine and I've tried with 2 different browsers, just in case, alas to no avail.

Every other website I've tried and tested, works just fine.

Please advise? Thanks!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello Elco - Hi there seems to be an adaption issue to all of the new browser updates coming out. We have had success resetting the resources for the game to get past this issue. I am reseting your resources in your game. Be forewarned that the power and mood levels in your game will be reset also to there actual level, not the artificial levels created by the glitch in the game.

It appears to have been successful. Please, let us know if you are able to load the game now.

3. Elco

Elco User

Hi s.c.lynx,

There was indeed a late surge of threads from players having issues login into the game, and I was one of them...
    I guess we're all looking forward the end of Adobe Flash Player ;)

Thanks to your help I was now able to access my city and it is only fair that the mood and power levels are being reset.

Many thanks, as always!

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Yes there have been updates to Firefox, Chrome, Edge in the last week. This is usually when these issues crop up. I am glad you are back in the game. I am closing this thread at this time. Have a little fun building a city.

Elco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.