Can't see all the tools in full screen.

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by truelinor, Jan 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truelinor

truelinor User

I have my game set to open in full screen, but lately the tools at the bottom are inaccessible. I can manage to get to the four (?) bigger icons, but the smaller ones like where the Settings or the Move tool is located, I can even see to click on them. I've tried making my view of the game smaller, thinking that would bring them up, but it just made the map and the items on it smaller. Can someone help me? I can take screenshots if need be.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

truelinor I have accessed your account and opened your city. I have had no problem accessing the tool bars. Most likely the situation is related to either the settings for your screen or your browser. Have you recently changed the screen settings? Another suggestion try using a different browser to access your game. Try these fixes.

3. truelinor

truelinor User

Thank you, s.c.lynx. The next time I signed onto my city, I found I was able to get to all the tools. Not sure why it went like that, but it's working now!

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you for letting us know. Some timese you just have to shut everything down and reboot. I am closing this thread at this time. Have a great time building your city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.