CHALLENGE NOT WORKING

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by charlieparrish, Jan 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. My member number is 9230887. I have a good number of houses that complete Challenge One but never go on to post rental rewards to go on to advanced Challenges 2-5?

2. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

I never had any problems with the challenges unless I did something wrong
    Did you accept the reward for challenge 1?
    Do you meet the conditions for challenge 2?
    What buildings are we talking about?

3. good luck finishing the birthday tower, from last years birthday blast. the only way you can is to use mm money.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We do need additional information. Which residences are you having trouble with? Thank you BigWillem1.On which play field is the issue? Exactly which building is it? etc.A screen shot might help us understand the problem. We are here to try and help you. On which play field is the issue? Exactly which building is it? etc. Thanks in advance.

5. I have accepted the challenges but do not see condition? Beginning with prefab houses all the lower end of houses and more I think.

6. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

You can see the condition when you put your cursor over the star
    If your first challenge is complete you have to accept the reward before you can continue with challenge 2.
    For prefab houses the second challenge is "collect rent at Excellent Mood"
    Is your mood level over 75%?

7. s.c.lynx

Good call BigWillem1 I went into your city and checked some of your houses. Prefab second challenge, "colect rent at Excellent Mood", Your mood level is under 75%. You need to get your mood over 75% and then the challenge will work. I checked a Suburban House final challenge, "collect rent after equiping with two classic improvements or better". Only had one improvement, you need to add a classic improvements or better.

So does this answer your question.

Thank you BigWillem1 for your help.

8. OK I understand about improve Mood but I don't know how I added several things from "Tree" improvements and nothing happened so how do I immprove mood

9. s.c.lynx

To improve the mood of your city: The simplest is to add decorations to the city. Each decoration adds to the overall mood of the city. This is stated in the designer depot. You may have to purchase a significant number of them as far dow as your mood is in your city. Just hold your cursor over the mood bar in the upper right corner area under neath the power bar.

[​IMG]

Sorry I used a picture from another question (it was quicker) the mood bar is in green in the picture..