change language

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by lilcheto, Apr 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. lilcheto

lilcheto User

How can I change a language in the forum?

Isaboo and stevosko like this.
  2. anilvap

anilvap User

I also want to change the language of the forum! :):):)

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The only way to change the language in a forum is that when you log in to the game select the language you want at that time. Then when you log in to the forum and there is a forum supported in that language you will be directed to the language forum. Another way to look at it is that the language that a forum uses is linked to the game's selected language.

4. yen952

yen952 User

Hi. Where are the romanian forum?

5. s.c.lynx

Several of the forums have recently been closed and therefore are no longer available. We here in the English forum do not have a complete listing of the shuttered forums. You are welcome to use our forum, but postings must be in English.

anilvap likes this.
  6. anilvap

anilvap User

I'm z Čech and older generace, which is still in school not compulsory English language ........ this forum will help me to be something I learned a :)

7. rockbuild

rockbuild User

Why?

8. s.c.lynx

rockbuild - What exactly do you want to know.

9. you can use google-chrom...mvh id 8725369 briansonder