Change this color.... maybe in.... ???

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -damidami-, Mar 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizardelo

wizardelo User

black is more serious like a very old and traditional castle, please don't make it powerpuff color..

its fine the way it is.

2. powerpuff? mmmm

3. wizardelo

wizardelo User

pokemon then.... same thing.

4. now i am lost must be something us old farts know nothing of :(

5. -damidami-

-damidami- User

As I said, I've seen the bright colors are not good. But other colors like brown or natural tone however are ok. Most of all the natural grey-green colors

just my opinion, because I don't like this kind of black roof ^-^

6. yes natural tones are far better black is out for me as it attracts the heat which is good if your in europe or canada here in the sub tropics light and airy is whats needed

7. in case devs decide to put other colour for this new residence, then better for all of us is to be a colour that each of us decide and pick that colour from a list.
    this way all mayors would be happy.
    as for me, i will keep it as it is: dark black funeral. is ok for an castle. reminds me of Bran Castle, that was built by Vlad Impaler, but too bad roof wasnt dark black funeral.

skb13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.