Chit-Chat on the Road

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *kimmi*, Sep 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

Need 24-7
    [​IMG]

not easy in this game - but when mods and 'old' players are online then they are very helpfull.

Since we don't have a chat-room - we could use this thread
    [​IMG]

2. billyjim

billyjim User

Kimmi you are a wild and crazy person :D:D:p

*kimmi* likes this.
  3. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

Sometimes I do pretend to be normal ... but it's get boring ... so I get back to be me :p

[​IMG]

4. billyjim

billyjim User

You have got to be you. Only you. That is nothing to "Quack about"

[​IMG]

5. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

Just what I need - a new feather to my hat :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    billyjim likes this.
  6. billyjim

billyjim User

A Purrrrr-fect ending of a day.

*kimmi* likes this.
  7. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

8. billyjim

billyjim User

[​IMG]

No rest this Sunday. Doing the Biker's Week Event today down to less than twenty hours and have two more batches of Tofu dogs to make. Oh, I have to work today. This is going to be tough. :D:p

*kimmi* likes this.
  9. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

... I have to collect 600 helmets in 4 hours (I could have had 5 :p ) - so I'm desperately trying to build me out of the problem :rolleyes: ...

[​IMG]

so the only question that remains ... can I keep my eyes open :p

10. billyjim

billyjim User

Sleep! We don't need no stinking sleep!

[​IMG]

Where is the Coffee, the caffeine pills, and maybe the electrode-shock treatment.

Now remind me insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. Right. Then I am in trouble. :D:D:eek::eek:

*kimmi* likes this.
  11. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

How am I gonna collect helmets when RC keep letting bikers roaming freely around in my city :oops: instead of sending them to bed so I can get their helmets

[​IMG]

still need 167 helmet .. have 1 hour and 8 min ... it's never gonna happen :(

a good thing we can always go to the FAQ and see the Biker House [​IMG] :p

[​IMG]

12. billyjim

billyjim User

Did you get a nice sleep.

Hey, you are getting closer. Last time you could not even produce enough Tofu Dogs. :D You just have to get that population up a little more. I got all six hundred of my helmets in about two hours. Would have been less but some one (I shall remain nameless) had twelve minutes to wait for the last batch of Tofu Dogs and went ahead and collected rent from the main play field before remembering I was going to need them. :eek::confused::p
    [​IMG]

*kimmi* likes this.
  13. wizardelo

wizardelo User

biker house is not worth the effort, and by the way kimmi, helmets in 1h is totaly doable if you have all city ready for collect and u have a large enough city. i had it happen once, 700 helmets from all city playfields collected one morning, after doing last tofu batch during the night. but that was the last time i did biker past stage3, right now i either do stage3 for the drops, or dont do it at all, and save my the hassle

14. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

Since I could collect 600 complaint letters in 4 hours (all buildings ready to collect 1 time) - then I thought 10 more hourses (5 6-hours and 5 12-hours) - then I would be on the safe side when I only had 4 hours to collect helmets. But they didn't help at all - in the first collect-round I only got 307 helmets (to compare 298 complaint letters) - so 10 more houses didn't do me any good :oops:

... so now I having a garage-sale :rolleyes: - need CC to build more houses :p

and you're properly right ... but it's fun trying :p even though you don't get much sleep. ... and it's faster to lv-up the brewery's - even if it's a bit PP-expensive ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  15. wizardelo

wizardelo User

i cant deny that if i did not have a few biker homes i would struggle also to get one, at least for my trofee window :)
    lucky enough i was around when xpresso was still an option, and i abuzed my stash and finished a couple of biker weeks back then. i wish u all the luck! on the next, im sure you will get it!

*kimmi* and billyjim like this.
  16. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

... I'm almost there .... I got 591 Tools first time around :p so now I only have to wait 1½ hour for the last 9 unless I'm very lucky and get them from my PreFab-houses :oops:

17. billyjim

billyjim User

I believe you you are working. I would be foolish to deny you your choice of procedure. I usually get one every three or four cycles from the prefab houses.

*kimmi* likes this.
  18. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

Oh no .... :eek:

[​IMG]

just used my beams upgrading some houses :oops: ... hope I manage to produce some more before Halloween ends

TellusXIV likes this.
  19. billyjim

billyjim User

You can always just spend some of that horde of CC's you got at the market place

*kimmi* likes this.
  20. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

Are you keeping an eye on me :rolleyes: .... did you buy my bricks :p ... the CC are already long gone - and I'm now the proud owner of Burbs and lv6 City Hall :) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.