Chit-Chat on the Road

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *kimmi*, Sep 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Ouch :(
    It is generous with time and 5 lumber mills do 160 beams/h. So it depend on how many you are short and how often you can collect.

Gratz on lvl6 CH :)
    Perhaps the timing wasn't perfect o_O hope you win some MM from it to help you out :)

*kimmi* likes this.
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

Yes you could have offered the bricks at a better price. But, I am not complaining. :D i paid it. It let me finish a level 4 Distinctive High Rise. :p The Burbs are nice and City Hall level 6. You will need a lot more to get to level 7 and wait till you try to reach level 8, OUCH! They want a DNA sample with a dull needle.

*kimmi* likes this.
  3. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

Here we go again ... Biker Rally ... around 26 hours left ... still need 3 x 3 x 240 Tofu Sausage and of cause 600 helmets ... hope I can keep my eyes open :oops: :rolleyes: :p

[​IMG]

TellusXIV likes this.
  4. Arsuru

Arsuru User

You can rest a little easier if you don't start it on the first day it's available. That way you can start first thing in the morning and have more time available. I can get the first three stages done in the first day with the first batch of tofu sausages going overnight that way.

*kimmi* likes this.
  5. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

You're right - I never thought about that ... I should never start an event on the first day :oops: ;)

6. billyjim

billyjim User

Wisdom comes with experience. Says the old sage

7. brucenic

brucenic User

I'm not even starting the biker's event now. Those 500 bricks are vitally needed.

marylis, MillerWrox and *kimmi* like this.
  8. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

;)

marylis likes this.
  9. kuroyany

kuroyany User

*pours myself a large whisky*

Will never understand how you upgrade a building & choose 50% power & mood, your mood & power goes up :/

*kimmi* likes this.
  10. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

I did it ... 46 sec left :p

nervo82 likes this.
  11. billyjim

billyjim User

We told you, you could do it. Awesome.

[​IMG]

*kimmi* likes this.
  12. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Gratz :)
    46s wow :O

*kimmi* likes this.
  13. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

It seems to me that the Biker Lodge is a really nice house compare to other houses. When the Biker Lodge are fully upgraded then it's possible to earn 106 CC per square per hour ... compared to Distinctive High-Rise which only give 84 CC per square per hour

14. kuroyany

kuroyany User

No Rock Festival next month, this disappoints me greatly

15. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

It's so funny to see how ones priorities are changing. A few lv's ago I would never have stop a production-Building ... now - when PP's isn't a problem - I stop them every time I start to produce something by accident - lol :p

16. billyjim

billyjim User

I agree with you miss kimmi. It is funny, some more observations - I no longer sweat the details whether a residence has all of its needs fulfilled if three out of five are done good, four out of five better; Switching from keeping the commercial buildings completely stocked all of the time to filling them when they run out; Building every building as soon as it becomes available; Starting every event as soon as it starts; etc, etc, etc. Oh the list is so long. :rolleyes: That is what I love about this game you have to change your philosophy through out as circumstances change in your city to maximize your results. :cool:

*kimmi* likes this.
  17. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

The same change I did :)
    Two days ago I started roof tiles and changed my mind to bricks, 66 000PP poof and not even a yawn
    I miss Xpresso, then even high level players could use their PPs and PP had some value :( The market where much more stable and prices where more normal.
    Now we just thru them on our ever growing junk pile and try to forget how much effort and resources we have put into that worthless pile :(

marylis and *kimmi* like this.
  18. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

.... Jubii ... I'm gonna get some sleep this weekend :p - now I have 4 bakeries - it's gonna be a piece of cake to make the Bikers-event :rolleyes: :p ;)

19. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Not sure I even want to build a sixth bakery, but hopefully this is a good sign.

I'll bet this still does nothing for market prices. :p

*kimmi* likes this.
  20. dappesh

dappesh User

Woooooooooooo! Love the bakery!

*kimmi* likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.