Chit-Chat on the Road

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *kimmi*, Sep 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

Geflin see what you did, The poor kitty. Kimmi we need to get the first picture something nice to wear. Poor baby. :eek:

I prefer to where a simple black dress. I am not really into all of those frills and bows. ;)

daniel23492 and *kimmi* like this.
  2. Geflin

Geflin User

*Hands Sir Cat his freshly cleaned & pressed fur suit back* There ya go, my friend. Nice dress btw.

daniel23492 likes this.
  3. billyjim

billyjim User

Thank you kind sir and here is your new feather suit fresh from the tailors. Let me know if it needs to be altered. I will get it done for you.

Geflin and daniel23492 like this.
  4. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

... so nice to see they are friends again :p ;)

[​IMG]

billyjim and daniel23492 like this.
  5. billyjim

billyjim User

If we did not fuss at each other; Then we would not be friends. Because that is what friends do :cool:

daniel23492 likes this.
  6. Geflin

Geflin User

Amen, and well said, Sir Cat. *Hands you a tin of Brisbane Sardines and a saucer of fine cream*

7. billyjim

billyjim User

Why thank you kind Mr. Owl. Giving Mr Owl my fatest, juiceiest mouse for the Owl

Geflin likes this.
  8. Geflin

Geflin User

Why thank you right back, my friend ;) Now all we need 'round here is a dog (i.e., It's chit-chat, Owl and Cat, give the dog a bone).

9. billyjim

billyjim User

Now that the two of us have totally kidnapped the thread. You are correct we need to rlinquish our dominance. A cute little puppy would be nice. Some one to play with, cuddle, and mess with its simple canine habits and traits. They are so loyal and willing to help.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Now these guys would be so much fun.

But then we all ready have a bunch of fun people and animals to play with. We have "Roos", reptiles, mice, bear, birds, etc. and this is not even mentioning the really fun human factors. Such as the pretty ladies, Kimmi and City come to mind and the number of macho guys hanging around.

So I feel a puppy would be great. but you are responsible to clean up after them and keeping them from eating the furniture, Sir Owl

10. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

11. Geflin

Geflin User

Most definitely pretty ;)

*kimmi* likes this.
  12. billyjim

billyjim User

I feel so ugly in comparision o_O

13. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Would like to hope that this game maintenance tomorrow will bring something new but I'm assuming not.

14. billyjim

billyjim User

We can only hope. But usually maintenance means they are fixing an issue or problem in the game. So what we are probably going to see is some items that have been annoying us for years is finally getting fixed. But, who knows we have been surprised before.

The amazing thing is that we are actually getting some visible work done on the game.

15. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Everything that I've gathered indicates an upgrade to the servers, and I'm not the only one that seems to have not experienced any downtime.

16. piche413

piche413 User

This morning I experienced brickyards not showing up so I logged out and logged back in and stadiums were not showing up. About an hour ago when I got home from work everything was fine. I must have tried to log in when they were still doing the maintenance on the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.