Christian Church

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by charlieparrish, Nov 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As a Christian I would really like to have a church in my city. Surely people don't want just beer gardens and such. There must be other Christians who play this game

2. G`day Charlie, this game is non religious, non political etc, that is the main reason we do not have one here.
    Is there anything else that we can help you with on this topic:)

3. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

If Charlie gets a church, can I have a brothel please? ;)

4. billyjim

billyjim User

My list is to long to put into the forum. But it is as Tassie-Devil says This is non-political and non-religious.

5. G`day MrMungo, everyones minions are generally a happy contented mob, they go about their daily lives without complaining unless they run low on power and mood. Some come up with good ideas to improve their quality of life, among them are more room to move around and higher density housing etc. If you look carefully this request, it is right at the bottom of a very long list :D:p
    Btw it is great to see you back in the forum :)

6. billyjim

billyjim User

I also am glad to see you back Mr. Mungo You have been missed

7. Cosmin36

Cosmin36 User

WE WANT CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. G`day Cosmin, there will never be a church made available for the reasons that I have posted above.
    Please in the future do not type in all caps as this is considered shouting and you may receive an infraction for this in the future thankyou

9. hay if you want a church. turn off your computer and go too church.

billyjim likes this.
  10. billyjim

billyjim User

Amen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.