Christmas Event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GORDR22, Dec 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GORDR22

GORDR22 User

hello is there a xmas event this year

Struppi210 likes this.
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We have not been told about one. If we are told that one is coming we will announce it immediately.

3. GORDR22

GORDR22 User

okay thanks for answering me back. Was looking for it i have done it twice in the last 2 years and was looking forward to doing it again

4. s.c.lynx

Usually we have a winter festival in January or early February. But we have not had this every year. As I said before as soon as we are told that this event is coming we will let everyone know. We are waiting for it also.

5. mrf0ster

mrf0ster User

Seems strange to have an Easter event but not a Christmas one. Why is this?

6. nennesby

nennesby User

Yes very strange, other Bigpoint-ganes earlier have had Christmas...

7. :( Very sad that Winterfest is not yet available - have enjoyed this event in the past (and managed to complete it for the first time last year) and was looking forward to attempting it again over the holidays. Hopefully the new year will bring good news re this event?!

sams264227011a and nennesby like this.
  8. s.c.lynx

We have been informed. Due to the errors and problems in the Winterfest event. The powers that be have decided that there will be no Winterfest event this year.

9. billyjim

billyjim User

Agreed a very sad day for the mayors and the game. Winter festival we enjoyed you greatly and you will be missed.

10. I agree Billy i wonder if we will get the Easter event then

11. nennesby

nennesby User

It is too bad, if Bigpoint do not take care of the game, then they might as well end it.... and tell us if that is what is going to happen...

12. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Not happy as I was really looking forward to the Winterfest event. Never had the chance and might never have. Why are they not able to run the once a year events properly- especially when they could do so in the past? :(

nennesby likes this.
  13. nennesby

nennesby User

They donot care - they want to earn money

14. doormouse

doormouse User

very true with all the games they own u would think they earned enough .. i.ve been playing for years they did the same with the garden they closedthat down and they will with this game

nennesby likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.