Cinema Errors

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by NessaMessa, Dec 14, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NessaMessa

NessaMessa User

Ello.

I just went to watch a film in the cinema. I click on it. The screen comes up.
    I select watch film. And then I am sitting there waiting for the film to start. Nothing happens. It was an advert for some TANGO thing.
    Next thing I know. I get kicked out of my Game and rerouted to YOUTUBE where this Advert was linked to. So then I had to go back to Rising Cities and
    Log back in. I check to see if I got my Reward ( MM ) and No MM. I go to check the Cinema and see if I can Watch the Film. And It Took my Ticket away.

If your watching the adverts and promised 1 MM per Ticket.
    And 2 out of those 3 FAIL. That's not very good.
    Specially when I know that one particular Advert is 14 minutes and 37 seconds long.
    And then at the end of it your like Finally I can get my MM.
    And then it Errors and you lose your Ticket and you get no Reward.
    It is really upsetting and aggravating.

So Please Someone Fix the Cinema.

2. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

The link thing caught me out the first time aswell.
    Then the 2nd time, I right-clicked on the link, opened it in new tab, and it worked fine. It was only about 9 seconds long aswell. Much nicer than some of the other adverts which seem to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
    After a while, it gets a bit annoying :p

3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

As I keep saying the team are doing what they can from Bigpoints end but the advertisers are a little slow to fix their end.:(

4. NessaMessa

NessaMessa User

thank you ,Thank you Thank you

5. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I just hope the team can get this fixed for all our wonderful players, I do hate things that dont work as they should but hanky you so much for your patience.

:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.