cinema problem

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by AGEROXX, Feb 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AGEROXX

AGEROXX User

I can not watch videos in cinema ,
    turn off the ad blocker
    but I do not have an ad blocker ...(for turkey)

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The only time that videos are available is when an advertiser chooses your region to receive ads. If no ads are available then there is no videos to watch.

3. Ah ha that answers my ? of why no more videos to watch

4. T.STARK

T.STARK User

yep;no sponsors - no videos, no videos - no watching, no watching - no md 4 free;)
    Don't ask why no sponsors ;)

miloss77 likes this.
  5. oceane6z

oceane6z User

sa fait un moment que je peut plus regarder de vidéo aux cinéma donc je peut plus avoir des billet apard a la mairie mais c'est pas tout le temps donc possible de faire un truk pour qu'on puissent regarder des vidéo pour avoir des billet ???

6. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The only time that videos are available is when an advertiser chooses your region to receive ads. If no ads are available then there is no videos to watch.

Please remember that all postings in the main forum must be in English, the only exceptions are in the designated alternate language areas.