Cinema Upgrade

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nortoncommander, Aug 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshineaz

sunshineaz User

I, for one, am not going to pay 15 MM for a chance to win ?? metro money. If it works as before, I am out 15 MM but may have more. I won't pay to watch ads.

2. You don't have to pay anything. You just click on the cinema, then on the "Start movie" button and, if there is a movie to be played and it is successful played, then you'll receive 15 MM :)

The cinema is a FREE way to earn MM. !!!

3. sunshineaz

sunshineaz User

Well,the first day I tried, I got 10 videos and got the MM. Day 2, no videos. I have tried about every 2 hours, using a ticket each time and still nothing.

4. zreck

zreck User

My cinema have almost worked until today.
    The new bug fix seams to have killed my cinema.
    10 tries with black screen only, no vidz.

U gain some u loose some i guess.

5. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Same here, most worked and now all is black screen.

6. Tamy

Tamy User

I had this for two days, and today there were some signs of life. I think I had about 3 successful attempts out of the 10.
    The cineplex is another random factor in the game, and is better treated this way. Some days you get MM out of it, some not. Just another lottery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.