Cineplex not always rewarding

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Suki, Jul 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suki

Suki User

In the past couple days, a few of the ads I have played for the 5 metromoney reward have not rewarded... the "get reward" button stays grey even after video has ended. Usually the button turns green and you click on it for reward.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Suki The rewards and everything about the cineplex are controlled by the vendors. We have little input on the cineplex operation. Some time the videos do not complete the process. You may send in a support ticket or contact the vendor to see if you can get any satisfaction.

Who are the vendors that are not rewarding the metro money?

3. Suki

Suki User

One was Fujifilm (last night), I didn't keep track of which the others were. After the Fujifilm, I got another Fujifilm that worked just fine, so you're probably right that they did not complete the process.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you for letting us know what has happened. I am closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.