cineplex

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by natasacity, Dec 2, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natasacity

natasacity User

why not working cineplex natasacity:(

2. super_emu

super_emu User

So the cineplex doesnt always have videos available, are you able to click the button watch video? If so and nothing happens, do you have an ad-blocker?

3. natasacity

natasacity User

I know it.when you start the movie it does not work

4. kimberudis

kimberudis User

I have watched the films 4 separate times and clicked success and then it said that i had to watch the film. I couldn't because I already had. Now I don't have the dollars that I was supposed to get even though I watched the films. why is that happening

5. They say it's a new system for them and the devs are trying to make it work. So far it works good for some, not as good for some others. Wait for the fix.

kimberudis likes this.
  6. super_emu

super_emu User

Yup probably glitching...this has happened to me. I click it nothing comes up and I waste a ticket.

7. kashunna

kashunna User

8. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

The team are working with the advertisers to try and get these issues resolved.

9. natasacity

natasacity User

thanks to all;)

10. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I think this is all we can do here until the issues are resolved so I will close.:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.