City hall upgrade bug #2

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Gargamel, Aug 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gargamel

Gargamel User

Hi,
    this is continuation of my previous topic (https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/city-hall-upgrade-bug.45152).
    The same thing has to be fixed as before. My city hall is already upgraded to level 7 and I still haven't received my reward for upgrading it from level 6 to 7, because while it was being upgraded, city hall upgrading quest-goals were stuck on these from previous city hall upgrading quest (from level 5 to 6) so I guess the game didn't notice the hall being upgraded it or it wasn't even tracked in the meantime.
    So sum it up, I need to receive my rewards for upgrading city hall to level 7 and I'm unable to do so, because the game doesn't recognize city hall as upgraded to level 7.

Fortunately, this is the last thing we will need to take care of :)
    Thanks s.c.lynx!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Gargamel - Your reward is waiting for you to pick it up. So we are done here, closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.