City Wheel (Loot-O-Matic)

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by swisswolfy, May 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. swisswolfy

swisswolfy User

Hello and good morning people!

I'm looking on the calendar and I see..."2018,may,24 City Wheel".I'm looking in my town and City Wheel it's dosen't exist.Where it is my City Wheel ?!?

ID 8748786

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Most events and special activities start at 14:00 CET, there could be a difference in the time zones. The loot o matic is up and running at this time. Another cause of delay could be human error. Some features require a human to initiate them and like all of us once and a while items get missed.

Went into your game and you do not have the Loot-o-matic. I do not know what is causing this please submit a support ticket. This is beyond my abillities. For reference my game does have the Loot-o-matic active at this time.

swisswolfy and Inchikidana like this.
  3. swisswolfy

swisswolfy User

Ok,I'm trying to do something!Thank you,Lynx.

Inchikidana likes this.
  4. s.c.lynx

Let us know if it works, and what you did?

swisswolfy and Inchikidana like this.
  5. swisswolfy

swisswolfy User

The news are not so good,it's about tehnical problem,not just mine I think,but generally of my country.

Shortly,Greece is not qualified in this round of City Wheel,that's all.

No problem,I'll take a good sunbath and I'll forget,this greek summer make me forget about everything!

Thank you again Lynx and close it,if you want!

Inchikidana likes this.
  6. s.c.lynx

Since you are in Greece I will try and find out what has happen. I know where to tell them to look.

swisswolfy likes this.
  7. ninnik63

ninnik63 User

Hello !

I'm in Belgium and there is no City Wheel either ! :(

swisswolfy likes this.
  8. s.c.lynx

Thank you ninnik63 for the information. I am starting to think this may have something to do with the European Union GDPR Compliance. This is the only thing I know of which has changed. This is only my humble opinion.

UPDATE:

The official response "Unfortunately it was forgotten to insert this event. But since the event will start on June 3rd once again, we will not insert it belatedly". So we will have to wait till Sunday to get the Loot-o-matic / City Wheel.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    kokoiki and swisswolfy like this.