Click error / Erreur clic

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by guyjean1, Aug 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Hello,
    While I was finishing a modern port house, I wanted to validate this house with students and the booster -50% but for some unknown reason I find myself with workers and not the good booster!
    Is it possible to validate this house (surrounded by a red circle) with students and the booster -50% please
    Thanks in advance
    Guyjean1

[​IMG]

Bonjour,
    Alors que je finalisais une maison portuaire moderne, j'ai voulu valider cette habitation avec des étudiants et le booster -50% mais pour une raison inconnue je me retrouve avec des ouvriers et pas le bon booster !
    Est'il possible de valider cette habitation (entourée d'un cercle rouge) avec des étudiants et le booster -50% s'il te plaît
    D'avance merci
    Guyjean1

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello guyjean1, You can change the residents by using your master key. Once you make a selection of a level 4 benefit it is final. Sorry that I can not offer any more help.