Collector rent bug

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by b-boune, Mar 20, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. b-boune

b-boune User

Hello everyone,

I bought a collector rent for six hours last night but it didn't works. I don't know what to do. Maybe I didn't do the right things (even if I think that there is nothing more to do). Can you help me to understand this?!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We need some more information about the problem. When you click on the rent collector you did not gather the rents on the properties? Di the process of buying the Rent Collector did not happen? etc.

3. b-boune

b-boune User

I did not gather the rents on the properties but the time time (6 hours) was running. And the amount of papertune has been deducted.

ID 9954971

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The rent collector only collects the rent when it is activated, by clicking on the icon. The rent collector is not automatic. The six hour timer starts as soon as you buy it.