Comet

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by Agootje16, Jul 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Agootje16

Agootje16 User

Ik lever bronzen medailles in en ik krijg een mooi pakket, ik lever zilver in en krijg items en stenen. ik lever een comet in en ik krijg tokens en nog wat ik lever nog 1 comet in en ik krijg 1 sleutel????

2. Elco

Elco User

He wrote in Dutch, not in Czech although his statement is not quite a question in itself...

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you for the help Elco. But when we try to understand the question or comment we do not understand.

4. Jrooksjr

Jrooksjr User

Translation

I'm bringing bronze medals and I get a nice package, I get silver and get items and stones. I'm coming in a comet and I get tokens and what else do I have 1 comet in and I get 1 key?

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you that sounds about right. The medals and comets provide you with various items useful for the game. As you progress the rewards are relativitly less valuable, as your needs become more complicated. But, still a value.