Comfy Apartment House Task

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Wadders63, Jan 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wadders63

Wadders63 User

I've built 2 Comfy Apartment Houses as part of the Task to build 3 but the task indicator only shows me having built one. Can you check what's happened here please?

2. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

You may want to leave your ID - it makes Pirate's job a lot easier.

3. Wadders63

Wadders63 User

Argh - of course, sorry.
    ID 3702668
    Thanks MrMungo :)

4. carlsolly9

carlsolly9 User

Hi, i have learnt that you can't build your buildings for different tasks in city and coast worlds and have them accept as completed task, the buildings have to all be in the same world,

5. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

There may be a technical issue of course, but have you tried the normal stuff like clearing cache, logging out and then in again, putting it into inventory & then back onto your playfield etc?

6. carlsolly9

carlsolly9 User

Yeah tried all that, I just got the impression that the task had to be completed in 1 sector, anyway I completed the task, I now just have an extra farm in my coastal town ha ha

7. Wadders63

Wadders63 User

I tried moving the Apartment back to the main sector but still no joy. Seems odd that other things collected in the coastal town count to tasks but not the building bit

8. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

As has been suggested here you will need to build these in the same map. The team are trying to get all quests to work in both maps but the older tasks refuse to play ball.

9. Wadders63

Wadders63 User

Thanks Pirate

10. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

It is always a pleasure to chat to nice players and try and help.:D:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.