Completing mastery challenge

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by lordgrantham, Apr 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do you complete the mastery challenge for houses?

rashini likes this.
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello lordgrantham, how are things at Downton Abbey. I do not quiet understand the question? What do you mean? A little more information please. Also please include your ID number. It will help us locate your game to assist you.

3. ID 9970045 Have task to complete all mastery challenge for a house (collect rent while weekly quest). Have tried different options with no success.

4. s.c.lynx

You need to collect rent from the house while the weekly quest is in process at your event plaza. If you are not doing an event then the rent you collect will not count towards completing the mastery challenge. Check out the following link for more information.

https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/events.1098/

5. rashini

rashini User

hi Id 9865258

6. rashini

rashini User

7. s.c.lynx

8. Thanks S.C. Lynx. Where do I find carrots and corn so that I can complete a farmer's market event? It doesn't show up in either current or future on farm.

9. s.c.lynx

The specialty items becomes available when you reach that level. You will have to produce them for the event.

10. Thank you. I really appreciate everything.

11. s.c.lynx

I am closing the thread at this time as the question has been answered. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.