Complications I have had.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Idaliah, Dec 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idaliah

Idaliah User

First thing I noticed was Marketplace is either glitched or broken altogether.
    I click on the marketplace to complete the lumber quest and it acts like a pop up wants to come up but nothing happens. So I shut off pop up blocker and tried again. still nothing. I have had marketplace quest (to buy lumber) for a while now and can't get it complete.

then I get the cinema open and at first it says no films available try again later ok no problem. Later I get a film of a music video (I think the song was called AO but since I don't usually listen to the radio much now days I can't be sure) anyway watched it the first time and it didn't close up but didn't charge me a movie ticket either. so I waited a bit figuring I had done something to bug it out. Reloaded my IE and watched it again. this time it charged me a movie ticket but still no metromoney. and to op it off I had to refresh the page to get the movie to go away. I even tried restarting said movie to see if I missed a close button.

My Machine runs windows 8.1 home premium.

2. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Sorry but you forgot to include your ID number so I cannot check your account as your name is not working in the data base.

The cinema is the same for many thousands around the world as you can see from my other posts and the team are working with the advertisers to get this fixed.

3. Idaliah

Idaliah User

sorry in game I am AnnieO (crazy but loved Annie Oakley books when I was little) since maint is currently underway I am afraid I am unable to get ID number hope it helps.

Maint finished ID number is 7493908

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I Logged onto your account (thanks for the ID that worked perfectly) and the market place worked without issue.
    As you may be aware the cinama is another story but the team are working on that.

May I ask you to try another browser for the market problem and see if that works.

I used IE and Firefox to test your account and both worked without a problem?.

5. Idaliah

Idaliah User

I use IE 11 as it is incorporated with Windows now. I swear it wasn't working the last few days for me. But I hit it today and got the quest complete. Thanks for your time.

Also got cinema to work today. There is now a button to push to complete the mission once you have seen the movie. I had to hit skip cause evidently it got hung up after the movie finished but then complete button worked fine.

6. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Thanks for letting us know, the internet plays tricks on us all everyday.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.