Counting RC Bugs!.. to 1 million

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wizardelo, Aug 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikaburrie

Mikaburrie User

Thats not too bad. you don't even have to watch the film. I once got a 20 minute one that sucked...

2. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

[​IMG]
    Ouch that's really a long time now:(, almost as long as my broken level 4 houses that the dev refuse to fix :mad:
    Almost feel bad about sending Lee tickets again and again :(

TCRooster likes this.
  3. MillerWrox

MillerWrox User

That's my favourite part of the Cineplex (-:

Bangaloo likes this.
  4. 37
    today my cineplex had 10 movies available to view i managed to watch 2 that didnt require me to log into face book or required personal info :mad::mad:

5. Supernova

Supernova User

[​IMG] (It's a 38, BTW...)

... and I want to use it to shoot my computer screen, after (another) 3 hours of trying to log in. :mad:

marylis likes this.
  6. wizardelo

wizardelo User

and its loading.. and loading... and loading... and loading... and loading... and loading... and loading... and loading...

[​IMG]

7. Ironkat

Ironkat User

I gave up on it and rebuilt the building, after waiting 4 months. Also did the ticket thing. Seems to work fine now, but out time and materials. Oh well.

8. Doggone

Doggone User

[​IMG]

trying to navigate from the map gives me "oops, lost connection" - refresh - try to navigate - "lost connection again" - closing all browser windows - navigate - you guessed right --- but 4th time's the charm.....

9. Supernova

Supernova User

[​IMG]

Lost connection while collecting street boulders. Refreshed, lost connection before map loaded. Refreshed, continued collecting boulders, lost connection.

Maybe it's the boulders.
    :p :D :p

*kimmi* likes this.
  10. Doggone

Doggone User

[​IMG]

Have the invisible house bug ... rent coin above an empty space - once collected - cannot see or access bldg.

11. Supernova

Supernova User

[​IMG]

In the Cineplex I was able to see films number 1, 4, 7, and 10. The attempts in between said there are no video's available at this time.

12. juli1308

juli1308 User

My ranch is not visible since a couple of days, even I cleaned cache etc. Can harvest and produce but it's not shown in my city.

13. Bababandos

Bababandos User

[​IMG]
    Same here, got a level 4 rustic villa with wrong revenue and timer since february :(

14. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

[​IMG]
    Lots players have trouble logging in, I could not log out.
    Game was working but I could not log of the game, had to close the window.
    Yep same time here, happen during the notorious broken patch.
    Seven broken l4 houses after that, of course they are all broken in bad ways.

15. Supernova

Supernova User

[​IMG]

Similar problem with the Cineplex again, only this time I got one film extra (nos. 1, 4, 6, 9, and 10).

16. billyjim

billyjim User

[​IMG]
    Mega log in issues. The only good thing is we did get an official announcement from the great and powerful Wizz. Thank you we do love getting information. Now if we could only get some kind of explanation of what is going on. That would be really cool.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    marylis likes this.
  17. wizardelo

wizardelo User

loading loading loading loading...
    [​IMG]

18. skb13

skb13 User

Lumbermill turns the screen dark, and still gives me a "right arrow" when I'm on cork.
    [​IMG]

19. TCRooster

TCRooster User

[​IMG]
    Video available - we're sorry at this time there are no movies. Please congratulate yourself on losing a video ticket with nothing to show for it:rolleyes:

daniel23492 and billyjim like this.
  20. wizardelo

wizardelo User

so my map loads quick and fine and i hover over the playfields and they bubbles jump and down in pure happiness. and thats it.. nothing else i can do except reload the game... cause its damn broken!!!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.