cypres tree

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by fric, Sep 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fric

fric User

Hello,
    I won 2 cypres tree with the weekly market but i can't find them. Can someone help me and please use simply englisch because i am not very stong with the english language. Thank you

2. Elco

Elco User

Hi @fric,

You have in fact won a building permit to place a cypress tree in your city at your convenience.

Click on "Designer Depot" and select "Decorations". There you will see how many building permits you have and if you buy the decoration, you can place it in your city.

When you have used all your city permits for something (decorations, commercial or residential buildings, manufacturing facilities), a price in MetroMoney will show instead of the price in coins. Be very careful when spending your real money for such items.

I hope you can understand my explanation and otherwise perhaps you can use Google Translate? All the best to you! :)

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you once again Elco for another superb answer. Question answered so I am closing the thread.

Elco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.