CZ-SK fiber ...

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Blacko.O, Apr 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Blacko.O

Blacko.O User

Can be created CZ- SK fiber, where would comunicate and played word games in our language ??? I would like to receive answers. Thanks o_Oo_Oo_O

2. maxipesfyk

maxipesfyk User

I have the idea that we have no chance (mám takový tušení,že nemáme šanci já bych zkusil normálně psát česky maximálně nebudem nucený používat překladač :)

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

At the present time there is no information nor procedures to allow this to happen. Since the moderators are responsible for the content in the forum. Most of the team only speak English. This forum will only except English at this time.

maxipestyk you can not post on this forum in any language but English to continue to do so will lead to future disciplinary action, up to and including banning you from the forum.

4. I'm from Slovakia, I'm also from a closed Czech-Slovak forum. I do not speak english
    All evil comes with something good. I will learn English. So far I have to use the translator.
    But I very much miss writing in our language with my friends from the Czech-Slovak Forum
    It is sad :(:(:(

alan.68, Isaboo, anilvap and 2 others like this.
  5. s.c.lynx

StarostkaJan We are sorry about the difficulties but appreciate the fact that you are making the effort and a good transition. Thank you.

anilvap and StarostkaJana like this.
  6. Hello, s.c.lynx

I am Starostka Jana :)
    Starostka = Mayor in Slovak language
    Jana = my name (a - continues on the 2nd line) :D

7. nennesby

nennesby User

Hello, If I were you I would make a Czech-Slovak Fecebookgroup about Rising Cities and then use that for smalltalk and then use this English Forum only for important questions and general information. We Danish players have done that in another game where there was no Danish Forum and some of the members did not read English - and then we helped eachother translating....

8. s.c.lynx

Thank you for the correction StarostkaJana and an excellent idea nennesby.

StarostkaJana this is a small example of why we ask for User Id's when you post a question or issue.

Thank you both once again.

9. I hope, we will have a Czech-Slovak thread :)

Blacko.O and stevosko like this.
  10. s.c.lynx

We are trying to accomadate everyone on here on the English Forum. Portuguese Thread was first in that one of the team does communicate, read, write, speak, Portuguese.

StarostkaJana, anilvap and stevosko like this.
  11. I understand, no hope? :(:(:(

Blacko.O and anilvap like this.
  12. s.c.lynx

I do not want to tell you, there is no hope. Making no promises, but, no one knows what the future may bring.

So keep harrassing us, politely, in the forum. We will see what happens this is only the first day.

Blacko.O, anilvap and StarostkaJana like this.
  13. Thank you. We will hope :)

Blacko.O, anilvap and stevosko like this.
  14. Blacko.O

Blacko.O User

I hope too, we will have a Czech-Slovak thread. o_O

anilvap, stevosko and StarostkaJana like this.
  15. anilvap

anilvap User

I too join and I want to create a Czech-Slovak fiber.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    StarostkaJana, stevosko and Blacko.O like this.
  16. krtek22

krtek22 User

super

StarostkaJana, stevosko and anilvap like this.
  17. s.c.lynx

No promises, But thank you for your good thoughts. We will pass on your comments

Blacko.O, StarostkaJana and anilvap like this.