deactivate-reactivate?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by robinio101, Apr 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robinio101

robinio101 User

once you have deactivated the safety services can you re-activate them?o_O

2. Yes you can. Place the departments back on playfield and it will reactivate.

3. The instant that you place the first one, before you have a chance to place any others, there will be an emergency. Just be forewarned.

4. robinio101

robinio101 User

but how do you get to place it?

5. You'll find it in the inventory; Next to "Decoration" there is a tab called "Emergency System Items". There you'll find it. However, you'll have to search for them if you have other items. You click on them and then click on the area where you want to place them.

6. Put the devices in first before the fire house etc

wildheart50122 likes this.
  7. It's not necessarily to put those items. It will deactivate even if you let these on the playfield. However, try to refresh and it will shuffle all your inventory. That's why i said
    :)

8. Yes I know but I mean when you reactive it

9. I tought you meant in the inventory.
    Yes, but it might be still useless. I put the fire house first after the major renovation form my city, and the first emergency required a police rookie and a hospital rookie. :)

10. Also you have 9.30 min to deal with a emergency

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  11. Thanks for all the help, guys and lady.
    The Emergency System can be reactivated at any time.
    All of your Emergency buildings (+ hydrants, surveillance system etc) can be found in your inventory under "Emergency System Items".

wildheart50122 likes this.
  12. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

In order to keep our forum organization, old threads need to be moved to Archive. They will be available there for you to reread whenever you need.

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.