Decorations 'specially for the beach

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Hipshot, Dec 4, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot

Hipshot User

It would be nice to have decorations that can be used on the beach. Volleyball games, shark, kites, maybe that cute gal with the big head sunbathing.

Seriously though, some more and different decorations for that side of the river would be nice.

SnakeLady38 likes this.
  2. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Like your suggestions :)
    There are a bunch of beach/water only decos at higher lvl but would be nice to have a few at lower lvl to.

3. Water accessories, would be kind of cool to get a square or 2 that would be a school of fish. This would help fill in the water on the Island. I am a bit tired of removing drift wood so often.

St.AnniesBay | ID 1863354

SnakeLady38 likes this.
  4. [quote="St.AnniesBay, post: 74655, member: 9852"I am a bit tired of removing drift wood so often.

St.AnniesBay | ID 1863354[/quote]

That's why we need that "Repeat" feature quick. :)

5. wizardelo

wizardelo User

there are both shore and water decorations later in the game. they are just quite expencive:( but they do exist.

rowboats, hammocks, yachts, . i just got 5 submarines recently, and it was a damn nice investment. trashed 2 dozen lowbie decos in their favor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.