Discussion about Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Oct 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley User

Thanks for that but I don't believe I will have any issues with mood or power even after the fix it. I have so many decor in use and even more put up because they are things I don't really don't want to see in my city. But if I need them I can always make room for them in a corner.

2. BoTo0

BoTo0 User

Is the event actually 9 days and the FAQ is correct? It doesn't seem that hard compared with the birthday event which I could have done twice but skipped.

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The halloween event is available for nine days to begin. Once you start the event you have seven days to complete the event. It can be misleading depending on your level it is a little tougher than you think it is BoTo0. Give it a try

4. nennesby

nennesby User

You annonce: "The event is accessible from Friday, 26.10.2016 at 14:00 CET until Friday 04.11.2014 at 22:00 CET " - but 26.10.2016 is not a Friday???????

5. s.c.lynx

Sorry that was a typo on my part The dates are Tuesday 26.10.2016 till Friday 4.11.2016. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

garry58 likes this.
  6. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

The 26th is Wednesday. o_O
    So is is Tuesday the 25th or Wednesday the 26th?

7. SquidGirl

SquidGirl User

By the way, it's not about the event but guys is that we can't change the gender of our avatar, i'm a newbie here.

8. s.c.lynx

BigWillem1 I am totally incompetent. I get confused when I have to use a European based Calendar. I am use to the week on the calendar starting on Sunday, so when I get rushed I often get the day of the week wrong. Sorry once again the game starts on the 26.10.2016. What ever day of the week that is. Wednesday, I have fixed it (or will in a moment).

Squidgirl - I have tried to remember how to change our avatar's. It has been so long for me that I have had to ask for some advice from the magicians. I will get back to you. I do have to tell you, you should have started your own new thread in the general question section of the forum. Rather than hijacking a different thread.

Here is a link to the new posting:

https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/how-to-change-avatars.40833/

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  9. nennesby

nennesby User

Sorry for interrupting in this thread but 2 things:

1) I would have answered in your new thread - but it is closed for us users - so thereforee here.... (but ok with me if you delete or move this....)

2) I remember as a newbee at Bigpoints Forums - in other games - that it is so difficult to find things at the Forum, so if you wanted to help SquidGirl then you might make a link to the new post, else I never think she find it....

To SquidGirl: Welcome here, I was a newbee short time ago, so happy to see others, its a great game, you'll enjoy it;-)

10. billyjim

billyjim User

Can we get back to the topic of the thread please. I loved this event last year I hope it goes off with out the usual special event hiccups

11. Ironkats

Ironkats User

As I am new to the game this year, I will try the event. I still have plenty of space but will stockpile up beams before I start as I am constantly running out. Oh well... but it looks like fun.

12. nennesby

nennesby User

Remember that you need 1250 beans for the Rockfestival on tuesday too.... - I am prepared for it. - use my cions for building in the snow and expancions, both does not cost beans....

13. Pistonhead

Pistonhead User

Nice event and really good prices/Halloween decorations. But if I understand it right based on earlier posts, the decorations look exactly the same as last year..?o_O:confused::eek:
    This is my first Halloween event so I´m going for it, but I can also understand players who participated in this event last year and dont want to spend their time (and some players even real money in MM) only to be rewarded with exactly the same Halloween decorations as last year. I would not for sure! How much time can it really take for a developer to do a few changes in some details at least?:rolleyes:

anoukjoris likes this.