Disruption to the City...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by concretejungle, Feb 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since the downtime earlier today my city has been a nightmare to operate from cleaning scrub land and trees to collecting produce. I click on the items and nothing happens and maybe it will show as collected but will not remove its self from the field or it will do nothing.
    This annoying as I keep refreshing and logging off and back on but does not always work and trying to complete a weekly quest as well does not bode well.
    It is now being very slow and freezing up!

Mayor Concretejungle - ID6812611 :mad:

2. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

The team have been advised of these issues and are working hard to resolve the problems.

3. Thank you Pirate Lee, now another question...
    Seeing as 2 days in a row the site has been down for maintenance and I like many others are trying to complete the weekly quest how about an extension of the time as we have not been able to gain access to our Cities ?

4. lloks like lee fixed that also my event clock is frozen with 2 days to go ;)

wildheart50122 likes this.
  5. Hmm I don't know which is worse a frozen clock or frozen veg ? :confused:

6. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

The team did foresee this and tried to help with the event clocks.
    Not all will work but most will depending upon where you are in an event.:)

wildheart50122 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.