Does not work brewery.

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Nuburu, Sep 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nuburu

Nuburu User

I plead failure reports at one of the central panel's breweries, that is, the main town. It can not be expanded and it does not produce. Thank you.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Nuburu - You need to clear your caches. If this does not work then try using a different browser. Try closing your browser and shutting down your computer and restarting. These procedures clear your caches at a deeper level.

3. Nuburu

Nuburu User

All cleaning protocols have been performed. I have been playing for years, so I do the opportune operations beforehand. I insist, the brewery has been blocked, does not produce or can be expanded. Please notify us as soon as possible to solve this problem. Thank you very much for your attention. Greetings.
    More errors ....
    As I indicated in another post, the brewery does not allow for expansion, but now, when trying to expand buildings on the mountain panel, I also do not let it, and is blocked. Add that I have enough money to make the extensions and that all cleaning protocols have been done. Concerning to change of browser ...., because in fact, I have been migrating from one to another and it is with the one that I currently operate with the one that has given me the least problems, until now. Please indicate these notifications and be resolved as soon as possible. A cordial greeting.
    More mistakes .... What is happening?
    When I go to the mountains, he will not let me operate. It leaves that it is loading, but it returns me to the main panel of the city ..... I beg to carry out the necessary operations to solve, each and every one of the problems that are occurring in the game. Obviously, all the protocols are already done, and the change of browser, I insist, has nothing to do, since I have migrated from one to the other, being the present one that did not give any type of problems. For more news, indicate that I maintain another city, without any problem, therefore, the problem is in this user, and not in the browser. Greetings.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Nuburu - We have reset your city's resources and this appears to have resolved the issues you mention. The draw back to this is that your power and mood levels have been reset to their true levels. Please include your ID # as this helps us find the correct game you are speaking of. Good luck and we hope this solves your problems.

While we were in your game and accessed the mountain play field, and started the upgrade procedure, you had started, for your brewery.