Doing Events Twice--different question

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MI.Calgon, Dec 25, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MI.Calgon

MI.Calgon User

I've checked through the Event Questions and Event FAQ's, but don't see a definite answer to either the other question about doing events twice or this question of mine.

IF events can be done twice, my question is actually two-fold. Is repeating an event possible while on the same level or is repeating an event only possible when moving to a new level group?
    Use the Winterfest level groups for these examples
    (Levels availability : 8-14 / 15-19 / 20-24 / 25-50)

Can someone who is on level 9 repeat this current event (or future events) while still on level 9? or is repeating the event only possible when someone moves to another level as in the example above from 14 to 15, 19 to 20, or 24 to 25?

If it can be repeated while still on the same level, :(why do I not have the option/possibility to start the Winterfest again? I completed the Winterfest event just a short time ago and according to the Official Announcement, the event should be available until Thursday, December 26th.

*It would seem a bit unfair to me to not allow anyone in higher levels to repeat an event simply because they are already at a higher level when the event still has time to begin to be repeated. I know it will not always be possible to repeat and event due to the length of time it may take to complete it...sometimes it is a great challenge to fully complete an event due to my own personal schedule. It's a disappointment when I am not able to do so, but know that most often it has simply been because I have not personally had the time to do so.

2. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Events cannot be repeated, unless you pass from one level range to another during the event.

3. MI.Calgon

MI.Calgon User

:( That's a bummer. Hmm...need to find the section to share an idea....perhaps later today.

4. MI.Calgon likes this.
  5. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.