Drop rate collectibles

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Elco, Jun 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Elco

Elco User

Hi,

Quick question if I may?

What is the average percentage of dropped items from buildings requiring this for a mastery level?

I have some buildings with 30+ residents in them and the rent can be collected once every 6 to 8 hours, but more often than not I will obtain perhaps 1 item (or actually none at all and this 2 or 3 times in a row, which means 2 days of collecting as I am not constantly behind my computer playing the game) needed for whichever event I am playing. This is ridiculous!
    Other buildings can provide more items, which helps for the event, but they don't require those droppings for their own masteries...

It feels as if there is an obvious unbalance, created on purpose and with the view to purchase/use MetroMoney to finish an event/mastery and this is slowly but surely taking away the simple and basic fun of playing the game for me.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You are asking for some information that is buried deep inside the design code of the individual buildings. In general the more residents, the more drops you receive. You can assit in the drop count by making sure the residents needs are supplied. That is about the best I can do for you. Someone else may have reversed engineered better information for specific buildings.

Anyone else have additional information.

3. Elco

Elco User

Once again, many thanks for your insight s.c.lynx! It is very much appreciated.

I'll keep an eye on fulfilling the needs as much as possible indeed, while increasing the population to eventually worry less about finishing an event and achieve the masteries eventually.

4. s.c.lynx

That is the best solution I have found. Good luck

Elco likes this.
  5. Elco

Elco User

Hmmm... I've noticed that if I click first on the buildings I need to drop items for their mastery as soon as the rent is available, most of the time I will get nothing (which is extremely annoying because of the long waiting time for the next rent and the huge amount of items to collect eventually). But if I click on a couple of other random "ready to collect" buildings before moving onto the one(s) I am actually interested in, then the chances to actually get some items seems to be better. It is as if the first (or even first two) building(s) are programmed NOT to drop items -or at least with a very low percentage- but the following ones do. Odd isn't it? Or perhaps it is just my imagination playing tricks with me...
    Anyhow I'll keep testing my little theory above, while also taking your advice on board as it is reliable indeed :D

6. s.c.lynx

I use the rent collector myself. So I can not remember back before I started using the rent collector. Interesting theory.

7. garry58

garry58 User

An in game assist could be to use master keys to swap the resident type. Works well if the mastery drops are for all types of residents. But you gotta have a lot of spare master keys and all resources are limited

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    Elco likes this.