Easter

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by skippyroo1980, Mar 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easter is only a couple of weeks away am looking forward to doing this event again
    will it be different to last years Easter event also if were lucky a third level 50-75
    would be fantastic

NicFair2006, tpaintdoc05 and hedymay like this.
  2. hedymay

hedymay User

I hope they do this also....Fun!

tpaintdoc05 likes this.
  3. Geflin

Geflin User

Looking forward to it as it will be the first time I've been able to do the Easter event. Last year was working the carnival at that time and had no computer access...the year before that I didn't have internet at that time. Bring on the egg laying bunny, says I :D

tpaintdoc05 likes this.
  4. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Yay...something new:D Yes, please, let's. I have seen the bunnies from last year's event and they are soooooooooo cute. I want!:p

tpaintdoc05 likes this.
  5. Erica

Erica User

6. billyjim

billyjim User

two new buildings this year? This could be interesting! :cool:

7. I am really looking forward to getting something new in a event, is it possible the powers that be have been listening to us:):rolleyes:

honeywest and Erica like this.
  8. Erica

Erica User

I expect they have been ;)

9. Geflin

Geflin User

Ok, I am somewhat impressed. This and the recent behavior of (ahem) certain trees, makes this ol' bird also believe the devs have been listening to us. Thank you very much Mr. White Rabbit, keep up the good work. As far as any delay in the Easter/Spring event, I for one am full of understanding (and am sure I speak for many others here also): we have wanted something new for so long, we are not about to complain when giving that to us results in a bit of delay :D Absolutely anxious to see what the two new buildings are. THANK YOU, BP/RC! Biiiiiiig chocolate bunny for youuuuuuuuu;)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    honeywest likes this.
  10. I am wondering, or hopeful that at least one of these new residences will be a high density building for the mountain play field :):)
    White rabbit, we don`t have them down under its the Easter Bilby that brings the chockie eggs :p

Geflin likes this.
  11. Geflin

Geflin User

Alright, am curious, what exactly is a Bilby? Oh, just btw, the White Rabbit reference was not actually an Easter one, but was an Alice in Wonderland one; the devs have this White Rabbit that conveys our requests to them, but he's always late, so late, for that very important date........

12. billyjim

billyjim User

Actually Geflin for an old bird I was expecting a chocolate egg reference!:p All I can say this old cats tail is a twitching like a kitten's about the new buildings. I am spinning around trying to catch it. I am getting to old for these games. I am with skippyroo198 a high density mountain and or snow residence would be a nice addition. Also would be nice to have more than one permit or have one available now and more unlocked at an upper level (post level 50). Thanks for the additions BP/RC

13. A Bilby is a very small kangaroo which is on the endangered list, some bright person decided to market bilby easter eggs in place of the rabbit and all profits went to save the bilby fund :):) hence we have had easter bilby easter eggs for about 20 years i think

honeywest and Geflin like this.
  14. Geflin

Geflin User

cool:D

15. piche413

piche413 User

I at least hope that they don't take away the bakery that comes during the event according to last year's FAQ. Another high density residence would be nice especially for the mountain area as you mentioned.

I had never heard of a Bilby before. Thank You for letting us know what they are.

16. honeywest

honeywest User

Well, skippyroo, it didn't actually two new "residences." The announcement said two new "buildings." Could be any kind of buildings. I am hoping it might be a bakery and/or a sawmill that you can win.;)

I am also of the mind that maybe, just maybe, the powers that be are listening! Good on them!

17. piche413

piche413 User

I would like to see another brickyard instead of the sawmill. It takes so long to produce products and maybe we could lower the prices in the marketplace.

18. omuego

omuego User

Bakery is already supposed to be won during Easter event, do you think of another one? I realize now that it said "two buildings", not residences. Anxiety continues...

19. billyjim

billyjim User

Not anxiety, but suspense. It has been a long time since we have seen a new building of any type in the game. I am getting giddy with anticipation. Sing it Carole King

20. Geflin

Geflin User

Ummm, ahhh, welll....they said 'new' buildings....so I'm thinking this is either instead of (bakery and Easter lodge) or in addition to the bakery at least. A bakery isn't 'new', though I'll admit many players can use another bakery (heck, I have five and I could use another one lol). But the announcement said 'new' so I too am full of anxious curiosity. I for one am just glad the devs apparently are acting upon everyone saying how rewards and events needed revamping. Thank you, BP, for listening (and especially the mods, because without your help I doubt much of what we said would get noticed at all). Now, if you will excuse me, I must make carrot cake and juice for Mr. Bunny (WHAT? Did you think milk n' cookies for Santa was the only obligation?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.