Easter

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by skippyroo1980, Mar 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Be still, me little heart. Two new buildings and a whole new event (for me), AND there are bunnies involved? Somebody show me a dev so I can kiss him:p Thanks, BP! Really looking forward to this:D

2. billyjim

billyjim User

I always said there were such things as developers. I am proven right once again. (as I polish my fingernails on my lapels, now if I only had lapels). But I know the feeling. Wonder if there are any pretty Fraulein developers for this old cat to kiss? ;)

Kiriana likes this.
  3. piche413

piche413 User

Looks like they came out of their shell and are finally making things happen. Probably getting tired of all the suggestions/complaints.

4. honeywest

honeywest User

Ohhh, and I even read the event FAQs and totally missed it said a bakery... :oops: :confused: Well, whatever the two new buildings are, I too, am waiting on pins and needles!

5. Geflin

Geflin User

Would be soooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet to get a bakery AND two new buildings, wouldn't it? After all, a bakery is not 'new' as I previously mentioned. Now this kind of suspenseful speculation I could get used to. Much better than the old "twiddling thumbs wondering what if anything is happening" :rolleyes:. Thank you, BP, for making Easter fun again! I wonder if the event requirements will have colored eggs from the Ranches (for higher Level players). That would be cool. At any rate, I am starting a new Quarter (college) on 4/1 ...and will still make time to do this event. Brewing up a 1,000 gallon coffee urn b'golly, if'n I hafta.:D

honeywest likes this.
  6. Kiriana

Kiriana User

You and Geflin both have such faith in the devs....and now I see why. *Grabs da kitty and kisses him* Happy Easter, Sir Billyjim:p *Kisses the owl also so there are no fur n' feather shenanagins* I simply can't wait to see what the new buildings are. Hope I still get me bunnies though:oops:

7. billyjim

billyjim User

Make an old "Putty Cat" purr. Oh sorry, forgot the cat creed I have to pretend I am aloof and above all that. But, we both know the truth.

I am also excited and can not wait to see what is coming. Hurry up guys and get the information to us so I can start drooling like a dog. I do not care whether it is dignified or not. Well maybe a little.

Kiriana likes this.
  8. looking forward to doing it

9. Kiriana

Kiriana User

*scratches kitty behind ears so it cannot pretend aloofness* Am also anxious for the details to be posted, but will keep me yap shut so's as not to scare off the devs:oops: All in good time, and if there's bunnies nobody hasta get hurt even :p Drooling is certainly dignified if the goodies are nice enough lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.