emergencies

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by RebeccaSilverest, Feb 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I deactivated my emergencies to see what it would be like, but I want to reactivate my emergencies and I can't figure out how to do it. Where is this inventory that I can access when I want to reactivate? Now I can't get anything to work in my city. I try to collect rent or do anything and nothing clicks on. Please HELP. I can't play with my city and I'm afraid that I've ruined something. How can I get it back to how it was?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

To reactivate the emergency system: On the tool bar (at bottom of frame) click on tools, far right button with an arrrow on it; then click on the move button, middle button with the cardinal direction symbol on it; the inventory will appear, you will have to click on emergency system items button, on the little tool bar above the available slots, far right with a bell; move the emergency buildings back onto your play field. Your emergency sytem should be reactivated.

As for your game not working, I have logged into your game and had no issues collecting rent and starting production. Have you tried restarting the game or trying another browser?

Let us know if you get everything working or need more help.

3. Thank you very much. I've returned my buildings to the play field.

Rosomack likes this.
  4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Enjoy your city.

I am closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.