emergency aid

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by 123onur1231, Dec 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my game can't go beyond the blue screen.
    internet browser opera chrome and firefox
    cleared cache
    still not
    I don't want my game to be reset
    my enthusiasm can escape

thanks

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

123onur1231 - The only solution I can use is to reset your game resources. This does not reset your game but the resources in the game to their correct levels. The most noticable effect is the lowering of the Power and Mood levels. This is a temporary problem to be solved. Let us know what you wish us to do.

3. i have the same issue since 16.12.2018. Still waiting, are there ongoing changes or updates on the server? Do you know the ttc for this issue?

4. s.c.lynx

Dean_Winchester - I reset your resources and was able to log in to your game. As noted above the resources in the game to their correct levels. The most noticable effect is the lowering of the Power and Mood levels. Let us know if you are able to access the game.

5. Thank you lynx, it is working, another thing if you can check, i did the upgrade for the city hall and it did not checked the mission for it and i did not received the bonus for this. Many thanks again and if you will have the time for this secondary issue i will be even more happy.

6. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
    For example, when I reset my account, will my level 43 be retained?
    How will my buildings change?

If I can't find the game as I left
    I may not continue the game
    thanks

7. will I go back?

8. s.c.lynx

123onur1231 - you will still be at level 43, no physical changes to your buildings. There is a glitch in the way the game calculates your power and mood from residential improvements. When you add an improvement that lowers your residents power and or mood. The savings were meant to be only temporary, The game does not reset after the improvements expire. The process of resetting your resources puts this number back to its correct level. Some players actually ask that we reset their cities on a regular basis. Just let us know if you wish us to reset your city.

9. okay let's do the reset thank you like I want to thank you

10. s.c.lynx

I have reset your resources. You will need to rebuild the power and mood levels. Let us know if you are able to access your game.

11. Sorry for disturbing again, i did the upgrade for the city hall and it did not checked the mission for it and i did not received the bonus for this. Can you please help me regarding this?

12. yes I can access the game

can you give some information
    do I need a power plant to raise the energy of the city

city population halved
    When energy and happiness rise?

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2018
  13. s.c.lynx

123onur1231 - When your mood goes below 50 % your city can only support halve the population maximum. Building power plants are the simplest way to get your power levels back up. Also while the power levels are under 75 % your production runs are reduced by 25 %.

Als please do not double post. The prefered way to correct or add comments is to edit the previous posts. As this is against the rules and then I have to be the mean Board Administrator.

Dean_Winchester - I went into your game and your reward is awaiting on you to collect it.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  14. s.c.lynx

You are welcome.

15. We are very lucky to have a manager like you Thank you

Rosomack likes this.
  16. s.c.lynx

Thank you for the compliment. I am closing the thread at this time as all of the questions have been answered. If you have additional issues please start a new thread. Have fun building your cities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.