Emergency system rewards for events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by greenchelonia, Jan 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like that we are getting more emergency system improvements. I would like to see the order in which we receive them change though. I don't know if it is the same on all events, but the past few events have had it in the order of fire hydrants, surveillance systems, and first aid boxes. I would like to see the order rotated. Instead of fire system for step one maybe give us police or EMS improvements. I have way too many fire hydrants and most of my map is green. However, since the levels are not split up much after level fifteen I don't have many police and EMS improvements, because I can't always complete step two and three.

2. brucenic

brucenic User

That's great idea. Only fair to people starting out and can only complete part of the challenges.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.