Energy use problems...

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by teochewnang, Aug 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi all,

I have upgraded some buildings from level 3 to level 4. Since I wanted to be more energy efficient, I chose the -50% energy use and -50% Mood loss option.

So for a Level 3 Urban Cottage using 45 energy points, I would end up with a level 4 using 30 energy points with the -50%.
    Same for a Level 3 Tenement using 24 energy points, I would end up with a level 4 using 16 energy points with the -50%.

But if I look on the blue bar Energy production vs Energy use, I end up consuming more than before I upgraded those buildings instead of using less...

Would it be possible to check this out ?

Thanks

2. G`day teochewnang, can you please fill out a support ticket and supply as many details as possible, then we will be able to investigate your issue further.

3. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

@ teochewnang

If you check your mood gains/loss, you will figure out... Eh, you are right.

Report problem to "developers", you will receive this answer:

And one day later:

And, of course, nothing will be fixed, beleive me. I have been waiting for 3 months for sollution of a "small bug"!
    I wonder what it would look like, if there would be a "big bug" in place.
    Regards...

Elco likes this.
  4. Hello Ben, as your issue is not resolved please rend in another ticket and Artisan or I will personally follow it through
    thankyou:)