Event Arena stuck during task

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by FeeBee10, Oct 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

Hey guys.
    I started the weekly Rock Festival task in the Events Arena and allocated some of the requirements (Beams & pretzels) however I am no longer able to access the task. When I click, or double click on it, nothing happens. It says there are just over 3 hours remaining,which (is weird as i did have over 46 hours available!) although I've lost a lot of time already trying to work it out .... by just being patient and waiting .... re-starting, waiting some more etc but no luck. Naturally I don't want to lose the 1,2500 beams I have already contributed to the task!
    Can you please help? Thank you
    FeeBee10 ID 10043483
    P,S I have restarted, deleted cache and flash etc

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I am unable to fix this at this time as the event has completed the cycle. Let us know if this occurs again.

3. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

Ok Thanks for your time and quick response SC, much appreciated x
    You can close the thread now! Hahaha

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Still trying to figure this one out, I have asked for someone to look into the issue. But, since we can not recreate it the problem is very difficult to solve. Thanks, we enjoy helping people who are polite.

Closed thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.