Event is missing......

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by martingreve, Feb 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Do we get an event today?

Normally we get one every Tuesday 14:00 CEST

But today it is not available

ID 8718776

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The last event started a day late last time. It appears that this has occured once again. I have contacted the "Powers that be" once again. They say this may happen through out the rest of the month.

Lideczka676 likes this.
  3. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

it becomes recurrent and painful o_Oo_O

LILA-SKILAKI likes this.
  4. s.c.lynx

agreed, it may be that the events will be running a day behind for a while.

5. Mynxy

Mynxy User

i am new to game & Forum...so posting here....everytime i try to log in it says account does not exist ???......only changinf my password leads me to the game

6. s.c.lynx

Mynxy - I was able to log into your account with no issues. So I could not recreate the situation. So I have no idea what is happening with your account.

You are correct this is not where you should have posted this. Proper procedure would have been for you to start a new unique thread in the forum. This is considered hijacking a thread and is frowned upon. It also makes it harder for us to see your comments or questions. As this thread has pretty much been solved (for now). We are more likely to postpone looking at additional comments.

Also please post your user ID from the game so we can more easily locate your particular city out of the list of all of the other cities.

Thank you