Event Plaza can't be selected; changing browsers doesn't help

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by fraz, Jun 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. fraz

fraz User

Hello

My event plaza stopped working. Nothing happens when I select it. The classic car rally is available and I would like to host it but I am unable to access the event plaza. I have tried logging out and in; using a different browser and the original browser. Nothing makes it start working again.

I have also cleared the cache and deleted all history.

I thought demolishing and rebuilding may help but it can't be demolished.

Can you help?

Thanks,
    frasmotic 10126411

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. misseloe

misseloe User

Did you not finish your last event? If yes the event plaza will be blocked during 6 hours.

3. fraz

fraz User

Oh I didn't know that. Yes you are correct I didn't finish the previous event.
    Thanks misseloe, you are a wealth of knowledge. It's been 6 hours and it's working now.
    :)

misseloe likes this.
  4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you misseloe, for a great answer. I am sorry I was travelling for work and was unavailable. I double checked your event plaza is functioning fine now.

Here is a hint switch to a foundation view of your map and it becomes easier to pick up the items in the street.