event plaza

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wastelander54321, Jan 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im doing the circus event plaza i i didnt get the things for the 4th part didnt get small rector 20,000 hands or 5,00 exp. and still have 44 hrs left how can i get my things

2. im on the 5th stage now but will i get my earnings for that since i didnt get the 4th earnings

3. skb13

skb13 User

I suggest you post your ID so that someone in Tech can take a look at your account logs. I'd be surprised if you didn't get your prizes, but sometimes permits can be 'hidden' because you're not high enough level to use them yet.

4. im level 23 and i didnt get my hands either but ill get ahold of tech thanks

5. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

We need your ID number to find you in a very large data base of more than 4 Million.:rolleyes:

6. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

The game ID is the number that shows up when you log into the game near your user like this:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

This is where you got your PP:-

ProductionPointsquest . challenge . currencyproduction19.01.2014 19:13:2720000
    Here is the XP:-

Experiencequest . challengexp19.01.2014 19:13:275000
    And your reactors or already on you map top right of screen and next to your tenement building???

Please explain?.

8. i had 25,00 hands before i finished but when i won the 20,000 hands i got disconnected when i came back on i didnt have 45,000 hands but my rectors showed up

i dont know where my xp was at the time so i have no idea if that showed up or not

Last edited by moderator: Jan 23, 2014
  9. it also has done that to me in past too i bought the space in water across bridge paid 92 thousand dollars it didnt give me anything or take my money so i clicked it again then the refresh button came up well when i got back on i had bought the property twice so instead of paying 92 thousand i paid 184 thousand so if u can check for that too i would be greatfull thanks

10. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

To check that I would need the exact time and date of the transaction, you have millions of entries in your logs.

Those entries I posted above are the exact time the amounts were credited to your account so we know the system did give you the items otherwise it would show 00000.00000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.