Event prizes not awarded

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by grayskull70, Jan 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was down to just a few minutes on an event to finish time ran out . It said if I paid 45 cash I would receive the rewards I never got the rewards after paying the cash . Please look into this for me thanks so much One of the rewards was 25000 production points didn't get those not sure of the other rewards I was to have received I was down to like a hundred finger paintings to complete it when time ran out so I paid for its completion with the cash no rewards sadly showed up

2. As I understand it from the information you've given, you were doing the children's festival and are between levels 15 and 19.

From the event FAQ it shows that prizes for the final stage are 7500 XP, 25000 PP and a permit for an Adventure Playground.

If your event times out, then I believe (but can't confirm) you are only offered the permit prize for paying MM (ie the adventure playground in this case), and not the XP or PP.

If just before the event timed out you had clicked the MM button to the right of the finger paintings when delivering to the event plaza then you should have got all the prizes.

3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Did you send this in as a support request?.

I cannot remember the name but I replied to this exact issue a few hours ago, please advise?.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.