Event repeat

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Snap, Jan 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snap

Snap User

Im kinda new to the game and i just completed the lumberjack event. I saw i could do it again so i did it mostly with MM. It doesnt look like i recieved all the prizes. What i noticed specificaly was the 75 paved road and the power plant. Any input? Snap.

2. A couple of points. 1) You won't see the permits until you're the right level for that item. If you've just managed to repeat an event, then I suspect it's because you've changed from level 14 to 15 during the event. If the prize was a coal power station then that's lvl 16 so you won't get to build it anyway.
    but more imporantly, 2) The wood chopper event didn't have paved road or power plants as prizes! :O See the FAQ here.

3. Snap

Snap User

Yea, i can see it now. I did make lv. 16 at the same time. the roads and coal plants must be prizes for 16. I was up all night collecting axes so I probably just mixed them up. Tks. for your response. Snap.

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Another happy OP so closed.:D:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.