Event Timer

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kimberudis, Jan 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberudis

kimberudis User

I have noticed that when I start an event and I have one of two items that is required to reach the levels, my timer is drastically reduced, making it impossible to finish the event. When I am not doing an event, I tend to build up my stock pile of veggies, lumber, bricks, baked goods, etc., for just such an occasion. Then I have to work on the special items. It doesn't make sense that the time is reduced to such a degree by fulfilling one of the requirements.

Is there a reasoning behind this? Thanks for any input or help!

[RO]Turel97 likes this.
  2. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Not sure why this has happened and regretfully I can do nothing as this is a coder issue and they are not back until next Monday.:(

3. kimberudis

kimberudis User

Just my luck. Means that I have wasted my time trying to do this event, not to mention all of the items that I need for other thins.

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

For the record I also got caught in my own private game:(:(:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.